Our approach to keeping people safe is guided by the following principles:
- to take appropriate measures to protect people from harm and treat people with respect.
- to take safeguarding seriously to ensure we provide the highest standards of care worldwide.
- to work closely with long term partners in the countries where we operate.
- to ensure all staff, contractors and volunteers follow a strict ethical code of practice and clear policies to keep people safe.
- for all partners to agree to follow clear safeguarding policies and train their staff on these policies before they can work with us.
- to commit to upholding these principles throughout our global operations.